Buying & selling Why can't I upload photos?
If you're having trouble uploading photos to your post, try the following:
- Check your network - If your network is unstable or your device keeps switching between Wifi and data, turn off Wifi and upload with data.
- Check your time zone - make sure your time zone corresponds with the network time zone.
- For Android devices, go to Settings > General management > Date and time and turn on Automatic date and time
- For iOS devices, go to Settings > General > Date & Time and turn on Set Automatically
- Check your device permission for storage is enabled
- For Android devices, go to Settings > Apps > Karrot > Permissions and make sure Storage is turned on
- Make sure your photos are not saved in [HEIC/HEIF] format
- For Android devices, go to Settings > Camera options and turn off Save into [HEIC/HEIF] format
If you're still having trouble then try contacting us.